Work Experience :
- 4 Months Asst Professor : Dept of surgery, GMC Nagpur
- Fellowship in bariatric surgery from Max Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Worked as SR in GI surgery and liver transplant in GB pant hospital, New Delhi for 9 month
Dr. Nikhil Jillawar
To demonstrate my surgical proficiency and ensure the best possible gastrointestinal surgical care to the patients confined in your hospital.
<strong”>Academic Details :
– MBBS – Government Medical College Nanded, Maharashtra
– MS General Surgery ( Jan 2014 ) – Government Medical College Nagpur, Maharashtra
– M.Ch Surgical Gastroenterology ( August 2017 ) – NHL Medical College, V.S. Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Ability to perform advanced laparoscopic as well as open surgery of gastrointestinal tract.
- Ability to be helpful assistant in all simple and complex GI surgery.
- Good analytical skills
- Updated with the newest trends in gastrointestinal surgery
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload effectively
- Harmonious interpersonal relations with colleagues and other healthcare professionals.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail